Stay Healthy With
The LAB Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center
The Lab physiotherapy & chiropractic center is a state of the art facility with highly experienced chiropractors and physiotherapists who provide evidence-based healthcare solutions for musculoskeletal and preventive medicine for individuals of any age and health condition.
Our rehabilitation services
can help if...
If you are like the majority of our patients, you’ve already tried to do something about your issue yourself or have waited for it to resolve itself.
Get peace of mind
with the right diagnosis.
Searching your bodily aches and pains symptoms online can lead to an inaccurate and an often alarming self-diagnosis. After a thorough assessment with one of our certified chiropractors and physiotherapists, you’ll get comfort knowing the root problem and will have a plan for recovery.
Visit the Lab and put yourself in the hands of dedicated, caring therapists and physiologists. We’ve solved pain and sticky injuries for people just like you.
Patient success stories
Most Common Chiro & Physio Questions
Physiotherapy is a physical treatment to restore, maintain, and maximize patients’ mobility, function, and well-being through massage, exercise, manual therapy, and advice
Physiotherapy is multi-dimensional and can treat a vast variety of conditions. Here are some of the conditions that can be treated by physical therapy and rehabilitation:
- Sciatica (e.g., disc herniation)
- Sports injuries (e.g., elbow pain, tennis elbow, golf elbow, muscle tear, runners knee)
- Spinal stiffness (e.g., back pain & neck pain)
- Knee pain (e.g., patellar tendonitis, meniscus tear, swollen knee )
- Motor vehicle accidents – MVA (e.g., whiplash)
- Foot pain & ankle pain (e.g., Plantar fasciitis, ankle sprain, bunions)
- Shoulder pain (e.g., shoulder blade, shoulder impingement, rotator cuff tear, frozen shoulder)
- Hip pain (e.g., arthritis, impingement)
- Wrist pain (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome)
No. Physiotherapy is direct access in Dubai. This means that you don’t need a referral to come and see us.
Once we’ve had an opportunity to personally understand and assess your problem, we’ll be able to give you a timeframe for expected recovery. If we don’t feel that progress is happening as expected we will work with you to understand the best course of action.